3/4'' x 30'' Expanding Rock Anchors Used as a heavy-duty expanding rock anchors in solid rock 3/4" Forged Bolt with "Triple Eye" end 30" Long Ideal for Anchoring in solid Rock-
- Used as a heavy-duty anchor in solid rock.
- Anchor consists of two Malleable castings that are asphaltum dipped and a hot dip galvanized Triple Eye Anchor Rod.
- Rod is hot dip galvanized to meet ASTM Specification A153, Class C.
- To install anchor, drill a 12″ deep hole in solid rock, put anchor in hole, turn rod until anchor expands and wedges in the hole.
- Anchor diameter is 1-3/4″.
- Anchor size expanded is 2-3/8″.
- Hole diameter is 1-7/8″.
- The harder the pull on the rod, the tighter it wedges into the rock.
- Rod: Rod is hot dip galvanized to meet ASTM Specification A153, Class C. Diameter 3/4″ Length 30″
- Drilled Hole diameter and depth: 1 7/8″ x 12″ min.
- Anchor size Expanded: Anchor size expanded is 2-3/8″.