1" x 30" Expanding Rock Anchor
1" Diameter Bolt 30" long with 3 Cable Eye with expanding Rock Anchor
- Used as a heavy-duty anchor in solid rock.
- Anchor consists of two Malleable castings that are asphaltum dipped and a hot dip galvanized Triple Eye Anchor Rod.
- Rod is hot dip galvanized to meet ASTM Specification A153, Class C.
- To install anchor, drill a 12″ deep hole in solid rock, put anchor in hole, turn rod until anchor expands and wedges in the hole.
- Anchor diameter is 2-1/4″.
- Anchor size expanded is 3-1/8″.
- Hole diameter is 2-3/8″.
- The harder the pull on the rod, the tighter it wedges into the rock.
- Bolt: 1″ Diameter 30″ Long forged bolt
- Drilled Hole Requirment: 2 3/8 diameter 12″ deep
- Eye design: Triple Eye
- *We also Carry a full line of Rock Drills and Tooling from Atlas Copco and Brunner & Lay