Chain Link Fence "Between Post" Anchor Kit
Anchors are attached to the bottom of the fence by pulling the anchor back through the loop of the cable and then driven into the ground. Over driving slightly will allow for the anchor to set as it is pulled back.
Chain Link Fence “Between Post" Anchor Kit Kit Comes with:
40- 2″ Anchors w/1/8″ Galvanized cable finished in a “closed loop”
1- 16″ Installation drive tool
Secure your yard or kennel – keep your pets or garden safe and keep unwanted animals out Chain Link Fence "Between Post" Anchor Kit
- Anchors: 2″ Anchors with 24″ of 1/8″ cable attached in a closed loop
- Cable: 1/8″ GAC with a minimum breaking Strength of 2000 LBS
- Drive rod Tool: 5/8″ x 16″ Steel Drive Rod Tool
- Simple and fast to install- strong and secure. Offering years of security that your pet stays in your yard and that other animals stay out.
- The Arrowhead Ground anchors are made from A356 T6 Aluminum. Anchors will last a life time. The cable is 7 x 19 Galvanized Aircraft cable. 1/8" in diameter it has a 2000 lb minimum breaking strength. The Arrowhead design makes it the anchor of choice when anchoring in any soil. Ideal for even the most rocky of soil. The unique design allows them to thread through rocks and roots to allow for a great installation time after time. Great for your fenced in back yard, Kennel or garden fence. What ever the application you can rest assured the fence will stay secure.
- Larger size anchors can be custom made for extra soft soils. It is also possible to order with increases cable length.
- Feel free to contact us with special or unique anchoring needs. We look forward to your challenge.