Build a fence faster and easier than ever before with the new Redi Driver. It can pound fence posts into the rockiest ground on the toughest terrain in just a few seconds, delivering 28 blows per second. You can move to the next fence post just as quickly–without dragging around hoses or a compressor. If you’re running a crew, you’ll save money on equipment as well as labor costs. All internal components are manufactured from the highest quality precision machined materials to give the longest tool life possible. The harsh hammering action is isolated from the operator via spring cushioned handles allowing many hours of fatigue free operation even by commercial operators. The power plant is the ultra reliable Honda GX35 1.3 hp engine.
- Rated weight- REDI Driver “Boss” weighs 35 pounds
- Blows per minute- REDI Driver “Boss” offers 1820 bpm
- Power- 1.3 hp HONDA GX35 4 stroke engine with 7,000 rpm
- Starting System- recoil pull start with trigger throttle & integrated stop button
- Fuel Consumption- up to 1000 posts on 1 gallon of gas
- Meets strict worldwide emission & noise requirements
- Highest quality sealed bearings on internal components
- All materials are of highest quality specifically engineered for performance & function
- Quality viton 0-rings throughout
The “Classic” & the “Boss” bottom assemblies are interchangeable
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
SAVES TIME, MONEY & ENERGY
- Improves production by reducing worker fatigue…build fence in nearly half the time!
- Easily access those tough areas where other equipment cannot go!
- Isolated spring system on the handles for vibration dampening!
- Drive a large variety of post sizes with the 3 1/8″ barrel “Boss” model!
- Will not freeze up in cold weather like other post drivers!
- Our handle configuration offers the most “ease while operating” vs. the other post drivers!
REDI Driver, Inc handles all warranty needs, and carries replacement parts right here in the USA. REDI Driver Inc is a USA HONDA certified OEM, the engines are purchased here in the United States and meet all the USA emission requirements and standards. We are a family owned business who is here to provide our customers with the highest standard of personal customer service and satisfaction! We are 100% confident in the quality of our products and service!